Friday, April 17, 2009

F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

Today I was around my new roommate Jordan - enough to know him better anyway.
He's into graphic design and has excellent taste in music.

I did play my guitar some today.
My post for today will likely be late, as I'm not in a writing mood.

He's got a lot of bands I like - I may get lots of new music at some point in the near future.

Today I picked up my new favorite song.
I've been working on
-Same Old Song and Dance (Aerosmith),
-3's & 7's (Queens of the Stone Age),
but the new one I like is F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X by The Fall of Troy.
It's a remix of another song with a bad name, but there's no real acronym-meaning to the name anyway. I like its lyrics.

I'm learning to play it on my guitar, at least the opening solo part. It is a GH song, of course.
I got the tabs at Ultimate Guitar, but I've modified them to what I've found made more sense.



It reminds me of my last day with Sarah... :(

I don't want to see the day
my words cannot make it safe.
Her heart in my hands - it's too bad - no regrets.

I don't want to see the day
tears are falling on my grave.
This is my one chance...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment