Saturday, April 4, 2009

They call me the Seeker

I've been searching low and high...

Today I've perfected another Guitar Hero song.
For real.

It's called The Seeker ...by The Who. Lol... who knew I would go after such a band?
I mean, if you read my stuff, you'd know I'm a Jack Johnson man.
I like the softer stuff.

Didn't stop me from learning the parts "My name is Jonas" or "The Metal" or "3's and 7's" though...

It's actually rather easy. You can find it and others at the Guitar Hero / Rock Band link on the left.

It is a fun one - I love the lyrics.
The chords are A,D,G, and C. Much of it a beginner could pick up. They're first-position chords. Of course, it's not all child's play.

There are some fast-plucking, and misc "realistic" parts most people would have trouble with.

Nevertheless, it's a good, fun song.


Here's a video:
ah... the sixties and seventies... lol...

I won't get to get what I'm after... 'till the day I die...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment