Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Songs Old and New

I've picked up another song from Guitar Hero.
It's Same Old Song and Dance by Aerosmith.

I can play all of the normal bits.
I can play one of the three solos.
In time, I'll be able to play it perfect.

It's an excellent electric guitar song.

It's not particularly easy, and there's not a perfect tab.. but I figured out the opening guitar solo out myself.

Darren's been playing my guitar all of a sudden...
I'm surprised to see they want to handle it now, esp. as I'm leaving Thursday for Idaho.

I've been busy - I've got lots of packing to do.

But I did put in a fair amount of guitar practice today.

I've been looking for the old version of Be Like That by 3 Doors Down that I learned. Darren's been messing with it.
I used to have that song perfect... on acoustic.





If I could be like that... what would I do...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment