Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back to ID... and a new blog title!

Today has been a long, hard painful traveling day.
I didn't get any sleep last night, I've had little food, and I'm running on empty.

I've had a plane from Atlanta to Denver, from there to Salt Lake City, and I took a shuttle from there to Rexburg. I almost killed myself dragging roughly two hundred pounds of baggage across the country.

It's all over, though, and I'm here.

I worked in Photoshop while I waited for flights, etc.
I finally got a title I like, and I'll put it up as soon as I have internet again.

By the time I post this, it will be up.
I like my blog much better than before.
It was a pain to convert it's original reds and yellows to blues.
I have a better font than any that was available from blogger, so I used it instead.

For those of you with a good eye who've seen it, you'd recognize it as a clip from Fiery Collapse.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment