Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Blame Goes to Me...

...and it all comes undone again.

I can't believe I let this happen to me... I'm rather annoyed. It's technically not my fault, As I have tried to take care of it, but I'm going to end up so far behind it'll be days before I put up what's actually going on that day in my life.

Oh well... today I worked on What It Does to Us by my good friend the rekceD eeL.
It's getting near perfect...

I wanted to work on Confident, but I haven't been able to remember the chords, and (being the dum-dum I am) I didn't write them down anywhere. So I'm going to have to go ask him.
I have the lyrics, strangely enough...

Speaking of lyrics, Alyssa still wants those I wrote a while back for her birthday... and I will, girl. Hold on just a little longer.

I'm going to write a song, I'm sure of that, but I'm not entirely sure of the topic. I guess we'll just have to see, now won't we?

1 response(s):

Unknown said...

thank you for finally responding to my millions of comments acking you to send me them!!

Post a Comment