Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Secondhand Serenade

They sing Fall For You, one of the songs I've been learning on my guitar.
It uses:

Am - 002210
C - 032010
F - 133211
G 320003

I just got the CD it's on, and I must say I'm pleased. They're pretty good.
It's A Twist In My Story, the latest addition to my collection of music.

I hope to start getting a few more things to add... I haven't had much good and new music in a while...
I'll be going back home in a little over a week, though, so I can fix my iTunes and update my iPod.

That's two Apple products in the same sentence. Yuck.
Let's make some things clear: a) I like apples, and b) I hate Apple
Just for clarification. They try to be trendsetters, and pretend to typify "cool". I find the amount of decisions their software makes for you distasteful. They are stable, yes, and so are stones. but rocks don't grow, do they?

Anyways, I like having my music portable, and haven't had that luxury, as I've had to switch to my own iTunes (I used to use my mom's laptop). I don't want to lose the stuff that's on my iPod that isn't with me - so my iPod is kinda missing new stuff. That's ok, though - I'm often busy, and don't need it very much.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment