Friday, December 19, 2008

Eliza's Coming !!!?

Eliza Owen, one of the (if not the) closest of my friends is going to be stopping by this evening. That's kinda crazy, considering she's had two birthdays since I saw her last. I'll be strange - it's been so long...

That's the headline of today, aside the fact that I dug up my old Japanese stuff (which in comparison doesn't even register on the radar), which I will deal with next post.
Tonight will probably be a night I'll remember for some time, whether for good or ill.

All I know is the house is clean (finally) and my mom made brownies. Yum!
But seriously... This occasion is sure to be anything but typical.

...
...later...
...

The funny thing about tonight is I never had a brownie. Eliza had at least two I believe...
She's known for being the Sugar Angel.
天使の砂糖 (That's Tenshi no Satou.)

Anyways, that was fun, and a lot less weird than I thought it would be...
We haven't seen each other in almost a year and a half, but it was just like old times...

I still am curious how our parents got along... they didn't say anything or make any remark. I felt like there was bound to be some comments coming, but they said nothing, which is surprising. I almost wish they had - makes me wonder...

エライザ/ Eliza... what can I say?... All I know is she's one of a kind.
The kind everyone wants, but nobody deserves.
If there is such a thing as too much fun, only she would know. She's the best friend anyone could have. Everyone needs an Eliza... lol...

If only, if only the woodpecker cried...

Abi and Drew were here too, of course.
アビ/ Abi is the lovable older sister - Who I seem to share a plane of reality with, as odd as that sounds. We both are in college and both have been using the invisalign braces, and just got them off at the same time. It's funny how much we seem to have in common, despite how different we are...

ヅレウ/ Drew is Eliza's adorkable twin brother, who is her total opposite in every way. And yet he's cool. A little obsessed with Halo, and nerdy, but we all love him anyway. He's writing a sci-fi book about something. Supposedly I'll be aiding with it.

Well, that's all I got to say about that. wow. just wow.

2 response(s):

rekcedeel said...

Where can I get an Eliza?

PlasmaRob said...

That's the sad thing, Lee. I don't know. You might get to meet this one summer semester, though - she's moving to Utah. That'll be awesome!

I might get her to come dancing or something one night - and probably drag you and Kara and Bree along.

Post a Comment