Saturday, December 13, 2008

iKnow Where I'll Be Learning Now...

I found a cool new site yesterday that taught Japanese very well.
It uses a flash-card like memorization, but all different kinds of recognition, and has audio. It has example sentences, and is clean and well organized.

The website is called iKnow.
My only problem is I don't, or at least haven't yet, had the time to learn or do much there. I did do some, though, and it has helped me with my common verbs enormously.
Some of what I picked up in one go:

思う - omou - to think (v)
時間 - jikan - time, hour (n)
使う - tsukau - to use (v)
言う - to speak, say (v)
少ない - sukunai - few, little (adj)
多い - ooi - many, numerous (adj)

It seems to be an incredible site. My only worry is that it might not be free forever; however, there doesn't seem to be any restriction set as of yet. It's probably the best learning tool I've yet discovered...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment