Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finger Frustration

I was going to have a song to play for people, at the very least... there was a little Christmas party tonight at our place my mom threw.

I didn't get that chance though... there were millions of little kids running everywhere. The only reason they didn't destroy my guitar is because I had my brother get it to my room.

I've had a water blister on my thumb from playing my guitar too much and/or too hard. It's really irritating and disabling. If I ignore it and play anyways it just gets worse. So that's out of the question... Which is sad, too, because now I'm home - I have my amp and Darren has his drums...

I wonder if we could put some kind of band together... we just need a kid who can play a bass. but we lack that, so I don't know...

2 response(s):

rekcedeel said...

I can play bass.

PlasmaRob said...

That sucks... You all the way in wisconsin. maybe we'll find someone with drums summer semester.

Post a Comment