Monday, December 22, 2008

The Works I Promised...

This post is coming extremely late, but I didn't have any control over that fact.
My laptop's charger broke, so I haven't had access to all my computer stuff in ages. I'm back now, And did a few pics I'm proud of.
This is not one of them. You can see why I never got around to Christmas stuff - it doesn't please me. I can't do anything worth looking at when it comes to ornaments, and it's hard to find a good tutorial, anyway. I did learn a bit about gradients and spheres, so it's not the end of the world.






This is Smoke on the Water - A little piece I did when I was bored... It's not much, but it shows off my favorite water trick.




Say hello to my favorite one, Leaky Rainbow. I like it - It's a great concept piece, if nothing else. I learned how to use brushes in newer ways... I've started to create my own brushes, and two of them are in this one. I learned how to do some of this in a tutorial I read recently. It's my new fave, though it's nothing special...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment