Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chrome Blossom

I've re-discovered this tutorial I found long ago.
It teaches you the way to make the top of these two images.
I haven't found a good use for this yet, but the big accomplishment was finding it. It took me forever to find it on the internet. This is a tutorial I visited long, long ago, back when I knew precious little of photoshop. So long ago,
that even if I did bookmark it, it would have been lost to time on my dad's computer.
I found it though!!!

What you have to do is paint-bucket a color of your choice and then filter> render> clouds, then distort> pinch (100%) two or three times, render> lighting effects , and then (filter)sketch> chrome and set the layer blending mode to linear light.

This one I tweaked with my crazy difference gradient trick on a layer mask. And then duplicated the layer mask as a normal layer set to overlay.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment