Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Home!!!

The ride home was a pain; I've never had to go all the way across the country by myself.
I managed to figure it all out. Flying isn't as complicated as I thought it would be.

I took off at around 3 and touched down at 10:30. It wasn't that long, though; It was only an hour to Salt Lake City and 3 1/2 to Atlanta. But I changed time zones, adding 2 hours. Including the before, in between, and afterward stuff of baggage checkin/out and waiting and traveling it all added up to my whole day.

I'm still going to miss Rexburg...

The ride home inspired me to do some sky and airplane inspired photoshop projects. I need to go and look for some airplane brushes... I know a few places to look, including DeviantArt.
I might even incorporate both with something Christmas related.

1 response(s):

Unknown said...

and me!

Post a Comment