Saturday, December 6, 2008

Boys Like Girls

My Favorite Band Ever!!! Look them up... They're incredible.
I've kinda been a fan since high school. (those were the days...)
The Great Escape and Heels over Head are some of my faves.
Five Minutes to Midnight and Hero - Heroine are also incredible.

Even those with a slightly different taste might like Thunder and Learning to Fall.
Everyone should hear their songs, if only once. Some will like some better than others, but they're bound to like at least one... unless they're very picky people.

I just got the CD, and it was worth it.

They're my inspiration, and I'm excited to get home to my amp and my bro's drums...

I don't know what I'll write, but it will be something inspired by them. It'll be so strange being home when it happens...

I might write about a number of things - there's going to be a lot of things going on in my life in the near future.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment