Thursday, December 25, 2008

Vocab... Once Again.

I need to go out and do something original with my japanese.
It has become a hum-drum boring-ness. I need to learn to use it better.

Anyways... today I worked on more vocabulary.

Some more familiar words, and some totally new ones.

Amid the mainly review ones was:
kaeru - to return, to go back
It's marked at 80% competion. It may be one of the first ones I completely pass off!

The new ones were:
冬 - fuyu - winter
胸 - mune - chest
重い - omoi - heavy
払う - harau - to pay
読む - yomu - to read

yomu I already kinda knew. good to have it practiced, though.

They covered 年 - toshi - year, one I already know fully.

Also, I spotted 寒い - samui - cold in one of the example sentences.
That's helped un-confuse me - I get it and 暑い - atsui - hot/warm(weather) mixed up.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment