Monday, November 3, 2008

Cookie Jar

...that's the name of the Jack Johnson song I'm thinking of learning.

I need to find something more "romantic", though. I need to work on expanding my "chicks dig it" library, if you know what I mean... I really want to be able to play a wider variety, but I don't know just quite how to go about it. Perhaps I just need to write a new song.

I've been thinking of writing one about Danielle... but for now, that's our little secret. Yup. Don't tell anyone; it's just between me, Robert, and you, the entire world ;)

Well, anywho, anywhere, anywhat, anywhen, anywhy... I tink I'm gonna start writing some lyrics... I probably won't post them- I don't post stuff that I hold personal, not usually...

I need to improve Alyssa's song, so I can show it to her when I'm not half asleep. I might write a song about all four of us (Daniel, Marianne, Alyssa, Robert)... but things might be changing, so I might wait before deciding on the specific topics...

Oh, and Eliza wanted me to make a collection of all I'd written... problem is, I never managed to finish the lyrics to much of what I would include. And I need to find a decent way to record it.

So... yeah. I have my work cut out for me, as far as guitaring goes...

Daniel might be picking up guitar... it would be cool to have someone to play with...

3 response(s):

Marianne said...

more romantic, eh? d'you know what i think would help? voice lessons.. i didn't mean that to be rude, by the way.

if you want to keep secrets, you shouldn't tell the whole world about it.

and what do you mean, "things might be changing"?

PlasmaRob said...

ya. I know. I don't know where or how to find voice lessons, tho. I'm not that bad if I work hard at a specific song. You've never heard one, so you wouldn't know- though you ought to at some point- I'd be interested in having your input then.

I know. Few people read my blog, and it's not a secret that I would regret releasing, so...

My perspective changes occasionally, so it's a BIG "might" - sometimes it's not so much a change in reality as it is a change in the perception.

Unknown said...

you know, writing a girl a song is sort of a big deal. haha. I hope things change pretty soon here cuz I'm getting pretty bored with the way things are at the moment. umm...oh yeah...my song...you should hurry and finish that. but yeah...good luck with the song writing!

Post a Comment