Saturday, November 15, 2008

Playing for People

Everybody is different when playing in front of people, I've noticed.

-Trevor was always good at it, but people loved him, so, you know...
-Lee's good, but doesn't realize he is. I've never seen him play for a big crowd.
-I don't usually stress too much, but I've never played for a huge crowd, so I don't know...

I'll probably show a few things I've learned to Kara and Bree (Lee's girls) soon.
I don't know how that'll go... hopefully well.
I've been working on one that's one of Kara's faves.

I have a whole list of ones "in the works" I need to get together.
The most recent ones are:

- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
- *(secret)
- What It Does to Us -Lee
- Confident - Lee
- *(secret)

- Special Day (Me)

Forgive my leaving out two. I'll fill them in when I am able to.

2 response(s):

rekcedeel said...

You should write a christmas song. I'm writing one.

PlasmaRob said...

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but Lee, you're a genius. That's the best Idea I've heard in a while.

Post a Comment