Friday, November 7, 2008

Stresses and Strings

Tomorrow is Friday!!! I have homework, so I doubt I'll have an extremely happy one... however...
Most of my stress is gone... at least it's gone down...

I have found, in my experience, that playing my guitar seems to lower stress.
Perhaps that's one of the things I use it for- a stress reliever - I can release emotion through it.

I need to work more on my guitar practice.
I've been playing a lot of Jack Johnson lately, but I need to branch out...

I got water blister on my thumb- I've been playing with my finger, something I haven't done much before...

I did find the end riff to Times Like These, though...
e---------------|
b---------------|
G----------9---|
D----------9---|
A-----7-9-11--|
E--/9------0---|


The chord played before it is F#m.
The only ones the song uses are:
001120 -E
222442 -F#m
556775 -A
778997 -B


what a pain... I've been trying to remember it forever...
I finally just gave up and looked it up.

Somehow I know it'll never be the same.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment