Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Japanese Sites

I've been searching for Japanese reading material, because even though my understanding of Japanese is good, I can't develop it, as I don't have ways to practice.

I did find a few things, but none of them would be very useful...

However, i did (re)find a site in my bookmarks that quizzes you on Kanji. It's a really good place, be it for learning or for practicing.
It's www.asahi-net.or.jp, and has a java applet that covers the meaning(two way), onyomi, and kunyomi pronouncing.
Note, however, that it expects you to know your 仮名(kana).

My studying level of kanji is level 2, and though I'm not the best with pronunciation, I hope to know the meanings, specifically. I want to learn my Kanji pronunciation through learning words that contain them.

Word of the day: 先日 - senjitsu - "the other day"

0 response(s):

Post a Comment