Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wallpaper and Brushes

I haven't done too much in PS today.

I've been needing to change my blog background for the wintertime, though.

I want to make a snowy wintery one, like Lee did at Leetopia.
It'll be cool when it's done, but I've been kinda stumped as to how to start.
It'll come to me when it's time, I guess...

I've been finding cool wallpapers for my laptop... I wish I could show them, but they really aren't mine to share... let's just say Flickr and DeviantArt have many wonders...

So... yeah... I've been expanding and renaming my brushes. I will probably get on it today... I'm excited to get started... after this, I will get a Christmas one going for December.
So I finally have Photoshop projects to do... and I'm ready...

1 response(s):

rekcedeel said...

I'll tell you a secret that will never fail, Robert. To start anything on Photoshop, open a beautiful picture of Lee Decker (which includes quite possibly ANY picture of Lee Decker), and stare at it. It will never fail. Never.

Post a Comment