Sunday, October 19, 2008

My New Roommate

I have a new roommate, by the name of Steve.
He probably won't be playing my guitar like Lee did, so inspiration will have to come from my self.

I haven't had much time to play my guitar- I've been trying to get school stuff done...

I'll be writing new songs soon, though, and if anybody out there has ideas as to what make them about, I'd love to have their input.

I have no relationship stuff to write about, so the love songs don't come easy.
I might finish a few I started a while back...

I was thinking of writing one in Japanese, but I don't know enough vocabulary. Or grammar for that matter.

So... any ideas??? let me know.
This'll have been a short post. Hopefullly that's not a growing trend.

1 response(s):

Unknown said...

so, i think you should write a song about how it looked easier on youtube...hehehe And i think love songs are lame so dont write one of those...oh and you still owe me lyrics...like seriously. yep! thats all i have to say.

Post a Comment