Thursday, October 9, 2008

Learning Photoshop

I've had Photoshop for a long time, but I remember the days I wished I had it.
It's probably the most incredible (and expensive) art program in existence.

The background I'm using for this blog was made from scratch in Photoshop a while back.
I have Photoshop CS2.
My favorite tools are the pen, clone stamp, and blending options.

I have seen the unveiling of Ps-CS4, and I'm drooling. It even has paint-to-mesh support. If they ever get around to adding mesh construction, It'll be an all-in-one 2d-and-3d creation workshop.

There's a few art websites I'm a member of, such as DeviantArt and PhotoShopTalent .
PhotoshopRoadmap is an excellent teacher of any trick you want to learn.

I've written a few tutorials, and while I'm not a five-star artist, from what I've seen, I 'm one of the leading experts on the internet in creating smoke.
I can't help you with wispy fractal candle/cigarette smoke; my expertise includes all other forms, though, such as fire smoke, mist, fog, smog, and any other gas-like substance.

If you ever want to learn to photoshop realistic smokiness, especially since halloween is coming up, then I'm the guy you need to talk to. you can email me at: plasmarob@yahoo.com

1 response(s):

rekcedeel said...

Dang, no cigarette smoke?
Close, but no cigar.

Post a Comment