Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

must I always be waiting, waiting on you...

Jack Johnson is the best. He's a real guitarist, and I love his songs.
My latest (re)discovery is Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.

My friend Marianne has a very random iTunes collection. That's one of the only Jack Johnson songs she has. It's one of my favorites that I don't have. I think I'm going to learn to play it. I'll put on the to-do list; I've got other things on my plate.

That's one of the best JJ songs out there, though. I can play Fall Line and Times Like These. I've been thinking of adding one to my knowledge, and I think I found the one.

If you haven't seen the YouTube video, you need to. It's excellent. And it's backwards. Really wild, and fun to watch.

I can't always be playing, playing your fool...

4 response(s):

Marianne said...

oh yeah... i need to go watch that.. sometime.

PlasmaRob said...

You could have just click on the link I included...

Marianne said...

not really because we were about to leave for devotional.

did you get on facebook today?

Unknown said...

I need to watch it too someimte...

Post a Comment