Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First Blog

So I'm new to blogging, as of like, five minutes ago, so forgive me in advance.

For starters,

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
LDS, for short. That's the "mormons". No polygamy, no magic, no horns. Yes Christian. Yes Book of Mormon, and yes Holy Bible.
This will not be a prevalent topic here; you may discover I have moral values, though, and this is why.


I like to learn. It's part of me.

I'm teaching myself Japanese. I'll explain what I say when I feel obligated to use
漢字. That's kan+ji = the Chinese+characters they use.

I've taught myself basic computer programming. I've made applications, video games, and other useful pieces of code.

I've taught myself photoshop. I have CS2, and I hope to learn more.

I'm in college, at Brigham Young University - Idaho,(hereafter BYU-I), and I'm always busy. I'm taking nothing of particular interest. Math, English, Humanities, Psychology, and a Book of Mormon/Missionary Prep class.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment