Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Posting And Scripting

I've been making up for the entries I've missed. I'm caught up now, so no more confusion. I post them in order, so the more recent days that I've done I haven't posted until now.
So everything's in order now.

We'll all live happily ever after. Now all I need is a girlfriend... and a life.

Anyways, I've been searching the topic of scripting in photoshop, and I've discovered how to do it. There's and ExtendScript ToolKit that came with Photoshop that I didn't know about. Now I do, and I'm going to begin to play with it.
I made a piece of code that toggles layer visibility. It's not much, but it works, and it's a step toward learning the language. It's JavaScript, by the way.

Coding in JavaScript will probably be an additional little hobby for Photoshop. I may start designing my own filters. I have some cool techniques that are complex filter combos and stuff that would be really cool if I could make them a one step built-in effect. For now, though, I don't know enough, and it's something I'm going to have to work on.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment