Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Day of Practice...

Today all I did was practice, again... I want to do something cool, but I haven't had the time...

For those of you who play guitar, and haven't been to Guitar Cardio.com, you're missing out.
The practice you can get there can't be replaced by anything else...

It's like every mathematically possible practice exercise in one place, and you can grab one randomly. It's getting my fingers stronger, I can tell already.

Also, you'll notice a few theory things along the way...
I found a neat little movable two octaves today, like on a piano:

---------------------------1-2-
-----------------------2-4-----
-----------------1-3-4---------
-----------1-3-4---------------
-----1-2-4---------------------
-2-4---------------------------

That can be slid to any position on the guitar. Add -1 for E, 0 for F, 2 for G, all the way up to +11 for E again!

I'm glad I've gone back there... I forget how much it helps me...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment