Friday, March 13, 2009

Photoshop Finds

Couldn't find anything worth doing until late this evening, so I'm writing this late and don't have time do anything.

I'm excited, though - I have bunches of things I want to try.

At psd|tuts+ there's a neat tutorial I want to emulate with my own stock photography here.

There's a place called eyesontutorials that has these two tuts I want to try - they're abstract art, but still... I like that kind of thing. One's called Digital Life, and the other Color Variations.

The fourth one is a beautiful illustration at AdobeTutorialz, called Night Sky.
This will be the centerpiece for a work I'll do in the future - I like it a lot.
More importantly, if I can do it, I can do it better.
Not to be arrogant, but if I see something I might outdo, I like to accept the challenge.
To me, that's part of learning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I learn either way.

Well, I hope to have something cool next time folks. We'll see...

0 response(s):

Post a Comment