Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photoshop Issues and a Tip

I haven't got much done lately, as my PS has been issue-ey.

Well, I would love to have something to show, but unfortunately I don't.

Well, actually I do. There's a pseudo-tutorial Here that discusses how to keep the file size on a .psd down. That's always helpful, because anyone who works in PS as much as I do would know how much of a pain it is to have enormous files. they're hard to move, massive folders take ages to open, etc.

So my life is made easier by the internet once again... if only marginally.

I found a neat transparent glass tutorial for text, if anyone wants to see it.
I've noticed PSDtuts has changed, as their series of websites has become tuts+. so now it's
psd | tuts+
I like the feel a bit better. I use their site vector | tuts+ for Illustrator.

Hopefully I'll have a pic to show you next time around. Until tomorrow, folks.

***March 18
I left my laptop for a long time - though my life still goes on. I have a pile of posts to put up. I'll put up several a day till it's live. Sorry for the backup - to those of you who actually care.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment