Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Songs Remembered

I wrote Eliza a song to the tune of "Hey There, Delilah" ages and ages ago, for her sixteenth birthday. She brought that up and wants me to dig out the lyrics and send them to her.

I need to figure out what I did with them. They are buried away between paper and computer files. I have to sit down and reconstruct them, because I never had a hard final copy - it was all in my head.

Yuck. I want to do it and will, but that's hard enough, considering I'm still trying to figure out what I did with those lyrics I need to get to Alyssa (no, I haven't forgotten).

Hmm... Oh, and to make things worse, her mom wants me to record it. I'm not big on doing recording!!! It's not like I have a way to do a decent quality recording. I'll have to come up with something, for my sake.

Why I care? I dunno. There was a song I wrote for Sarah, but I never had an opportunity to play it for her, as dumb as that is. I ought to reconstruct that, too.

Well, amid all this nuttiness, I want to write something else. Just makes my blood pressure go up thinking of all this. Maybe I need to go do something else. Peace out.

1 response(s):

Unknown said...

haha...I'm glad you haven't forgotten!

Post a Comment