Thursday, March 5, 2009

Been Kept Away... but Happy!

My parents had to go to Las Vegas for a writer's convention and with me and my brothers left here at home, we're not on allowed on the internet until Stacy&Thomas get here... so it means I won't be on the internet for a few days... this will be late... poo.

Anyways, I did some artwork I hadn't had ready to show till now.
It's Happy to See You.
I have been meaning to look into the minimalist art or whatever they call it... where there's just a simple subject. Playing with a tutorial that looked both important and annoying, I decided to make a smiley face in ridicule of the aforementioned tutorial. It came out so much better than I expected I made it into it's own little slice of art. The back gradient took forever - I was toying with colors for ages. I finally settled on white, light yellow-green, a light cyan, and a medium sky blue.

I like it. I put it as my desktop wallpaper temporarily. How many works of art can be described so well by as little as two characters? :)

0 response(s):

Post a Comment