Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling Lucky?

That's actually the name of a piece I did for March.

I drew a clover from scratch and made it into a brush.
Voilá!
I love it. I may even use it as my background to my blog at some point.
I took the brush I made and played with the dynamics.
I made several scatters with gradually more and more blurred with low opacity toward the bottom. The result is a slight depth of field... It has depth. It's probably one of the shortest works I've done in a while, and considering how much I like it, it was far worth it.

In other news, Rob is a pen-tool PRO! Who knew I could do something so beautiful so easily. My drawing abilities leave a lot to be desired, but they do occasionally come through when I actually use them.

I think I should have put an outer glow on the main clover. I probably will at a later date - it would look much better that way.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment