Thursday, February 26, 2009

iKnow it's Getting Old... Animals!

Today I did more at iKnow.
They waste my time with ones I've got to 100%.
My overall progress is only up to 87%. It's trickling by 2 percentages still, it seems.

Some of the (not very) interesting ones I stumbled over today were:

次 - tsugi - next
消す - kesu - to turn/switch off
The homophone,
速い/早い - hayai - fast/early
My ryhming conundrum :
病気 - byouki - illness
飛行機 - hikouki - airplane
(silly, I know - but I need to staighten these out.)

One of my random notes I made was
猿 - saru - monkey
Lol... monkey...
Hey, I just realized - I know a few animals...

猫 - neko - cat
犬 - inu - dog
鳥 - tori - bird
猿 - saru - monkey
牛 - ushi - cow
きりん(kirin) - giraffe
馬 - uma - horse
and a few I looked up:
蛇 - hebi - snake
熊 - kuma - bear
動物 - doubutsu - animal

If I missed one you'd care to know, look it up easy here.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment