Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

Yep. I figured it was time to take a peek at learning that.
It's one of the classic "everyone knows it" songs.

I picked up the tabs from ultimate-guitar... I can kinda do it, but I haven't heard it in so long I'm not sure how some of the timing goes.

I'm going to look it up and listen to it.
That should help. A lot. Not tonight, though.

It has a lot of hammer-ons and pull-offs which should help me "apply what I've learned", if you know what I mean. I've messed with them, but I've never done a song that uses everything.

If all goes well (and it probably will) I should be officially a "great" guitar player if I can get something like that down.

I'm hopeful - it will require lots of work, though.

I'm not in a particularly good mood, it seems, so that's it for today.
Peace.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment