Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The V-Day Equivalent

Today I got to spend time with Sarah, finally.
We ended up watching a movie with her little brothers.
It was that Jack Black "Kung-fu Panda" movie. It was better than I thought it'd be.

We played with their parakeet, Bobby - her brother Eric keeps it these days, and was out of town at the time or something - they were keeping it for him.
We had a lot of fun. I have missed spending time with her greatly.

With all that's been going on, I haven't had the luxury of time on my laptop these days.
My Eagle Court of Honor thing is tomorrow and there's stuff to be stressed about.

I spent most of the morning going running today.
I need to get back into shape - exercise is important, especially as we're approaching summer.

I hope to get back to Photoshop as soon as possible.

I'm loaded up on Photoshop to-do, ideas, tutorials, etc.
For those of you looking for my usual artwork, I'll have something next time, I promise.
In the mean time, you could take a look at some of these - they're from some of the best.
http://www.artistsofphotoshop.com/

0 response(s):

Post a Comment