Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Guitar Hero Today

I don't know if I mentioned, but I finally have all the Guitar Hero songs on my iPod. I had them for a while, but I wasn't sure how I wanted to group or sort them.
I finally just gave up and threw them into iTunes.

Well, today is Sarah's birthday (the "girlfriend") and I still haven't got in touch with her.
It's really depressing.
Our relationship has never been simple, but I don't know what to do with myself.
I got her something for V-day, but still haven't given it to her.

I talked to her mom for a few minutes. She said she's been busy. From the way she's treated me when we last spoke on the phone - a long while ago - that's probably all it is.
I hope I'm right. We'll see. I really do miss her at this point, for a million reasons.

It will probably cheer me up to have Guitar Hero III on my iPod. I will probably not take advantage of it till tomorrow, though.
I'm in a lot of discomfort. I get my bandages out on Monday, too. Yuck.

I won't have them today - I don't play GH or listen to that kind of music on the Sabbath. It's the Lord's day of the week, and focusing on inviting the spirit, reading my scriptures, etc. is better.

Happy Birthday Sarah! She'll never read this though. I just needed to say it.

Well, I often strum my guitar mindlessly in the evening, and I've been able to play a few hymns. I'm not even sure what the names of the songs are or the words. I just pull a distant tune from my head. It does invite the Spirit, though. I feel at peace.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment