Friday, February 6, 2009

Adobe Illustrator... Yay!

I just got a new program that I've been trying to get a hold of for quite some time - nearly a year, actually - I now have Illustrator CS4.

I also got Filter Forge and PS CS4, stuff I've been wanting for a long time.

The post for today is coming really late because I was hoping to show off something from Illustrator. Unfortunately, I haven't finished learning to use it!

It is a vector program - everything is done by math - and everything is editable, as if it were made by the pen tool in Photoshop.

I've had to learn all the advanced things the pen tool does.
I'm getting better, but I have my work cut out for me.

I can't wait to use Illustrator artwork in Photoshop!
It usually comes off cartoon-looking, but it's vector, and scalable to any dimension.

I hope to have something soon, but I can't make any promises yet.
I will have something V-Day related out before then, though.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment