Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still Alive

Here I am again, early in the morning filling out the previous day's post.
What a miserable day. I accomplished nothing. It's as if I never woke up.
And I didn't eat much, either. I was starving until I made myself some oatmeal and a ham sandwich. At a few minutes past midnight.

That's not entirely true - I did hack vista big time - I'm excited and pleased - but I'll talk of that another day.

I am going to write another song, and I'm not in the mood to right this minute.
Seems like my only abilities are before I go to sleep, and it's getting late. I'm actually trying to finish things up so I can get to bed.

There are lots of places to find inspiration, and I found a funny one I've kinda learned and I'm going to rip some inspiration off of it.
It's Still Alive, the end credits to a game called Portal.
Eliza showed it to me. She found it amusing - I, looking up the story behind it, found it rather creepy.

You can find it HERE if you're interested. (and the cake is a lie.)

Seems like a lot has been lagging behind. Tomorrow's Japanese will be all-out, then. I need to turn over another new leaf.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment