Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Illustrator Tutorials

I've been loaded up with so many Illustrator tutorials it's not funny.

I've got hypertext coming out of my ears.
There's way too much for me to look at, and it's driving me nuts. I've got a lot to sort through.

I did run into the companion site to PSDTuts for Illustrator, VectorTuts.
You can find VectorTuts HERE, for those interested.

Lee, by the way, I'm curious to know what you have to say.
I haven't asked you about illustrator. I'm sure you could show me something - you know more than I do.

I've even found links to tutorials that use both Photoshop and Illustrator, like the ones HERE at VandelayDesign

I may put out a list of everything in some post, even if it's only for my own reference.
Yep. I actually post things for me to read sometimes. Sad, huh?

0 response(s):

Post a Comment