Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend In Pseudo Review

My Valentine's Day is not over folks. It's tomorrow, because my girl was out of town this weekend ...unfortunately.
Dunno who the idiot is who planned that youth conference thingy over V-Day.
grrr.

Anyways, hopefully it should be a good day. I need to get to bed so I can get up earlier, for related reasons.

Today I didn't do too much in photoshop.
I did change my blog background to something for Valentine's Day a few days ago, for those of you reading this via a reader who didn't know...
It was hard to do - I wanted it to suit the month without coming off entirely gay.

I think it's good, though - it just replaced the snowflakes with hearts - another pain-in-the-neck blending mode experiment.

I think I want to emulate Lee's ideas somehow. His area of expertise is Illustrator, and he's incredible. You can find him at Leetopia. I love his blog look of late.

Today my brother was playing with a pic of Bowser in PS CS2 on our wrecked up old computer. I let him use my CS4 - I think it's easier to use - it's definitely faster.
I'm wondering if this will become a trend - considering we don't usually get along so well, it might be a good thing.

2 response(s):

Unknown said...

When did you get a girl? How come we never talk anymore? so so sad...

PlasmaRob said...

Yeah. we do need to talk sometime soon.

Post a Comment