Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Weekend Number Three

V Day. And what a crummy one at that.
Yes, I began a sentence with "and". And you're going to deal with it.

Anyways, so much for getting this in early.

"I love you" transcends all languages.

Love is universal. Love is everywhere. Love has always been, and will always be.
Most Music is about love.

Love is the most desired thing in the world, and the hardest to find.
Love is optional, and yet mandatory.
Love is the light and the dark in the world.
Love is the best feeling ever, and also the worst.
Love is inspirational, and retarding.
Love opens our view to the world. Love blinds us.

Love is what I want and what I hate.

Japanese: Ai shiteru.
愛してる。


Spanish/Portuguese/Latin ?
Te amo.
(Italian is "ti amo".)

Greek?
S' ayapo.

Korean?
Tangsinul sarang ha yo.

French?
Je t'aime.

German?
Ich liebe dich. (I think)

Arabic?
Ana behibak. (to M)
Ana behiBek. (to F)

Chinese?
Wo ie ni.

Hebrew?
Ani ohev at (M to F)
Ani ohev atah (F to M)


Love you guys!



2 response(s):

Marianne said...

yes, german for "i love you" is "ich liebe dich". good job.

Unknown said...

I like your post on love. I have some things to tell you about and since we haven't talked in a while...maybe you should give me a call or something!

Post a Comment