Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out of Town, Out of Mind

Today was the worst day ever.

We went to Chattanooga to visit my mom's old friend Stacey and her son and her new husband Danny. It was fun in a way, but I suffered through most of it.
Thomas is 14 - Bradley's age. and yet he's taller than Darren who's two years his senior.
Oh, and yeah, Darren is two years younger and taller than me.
Grr.
Thomas is a quirky and unique kid - called the "gentle giant", he's gifted and a musical genius.
He's more "refined" than any old adult rich person. Knows his history and lots of stuff most adults don't. He plays the flute. A delight to converse with, his vocabulary is a force to be reckoned with.

My wisdom teeth - or lack thereof - hurt all day, I was bleeding badly somewhere deep in the back of my mouth and it drained into my stomach all day - nasty.
Ever drank carbonated blood? Don't.
The burps make you want to die.

I also had a terrible migraine all day - worst headache ever.
I got nauseous from the blood in my stomach.
I also got carsick. Yes. Nausea and Carsickness are different and can be had simultaneously.

I still can't get a hold of my girlfriend and it's tearing my mind apart.
Eliza's sick w/ a headache and pretty mad at everything today too, and just as stricken in the heart. We won't go there, though.

I made my parents mad with my short fuse and they said some harsh things.
I'm hating my life right now. And my self.
So... yeah.

Things will get brighter, though.
It's probably all due to the wisdom teeth crap.
Life moves on.

Tomorrow should be a better day... hopefully.

Japanese!!! I have to do something. I haven't had time today.
Hmm... time... iknow! lol...

時間 - jikan - hour
時 - toki - time
今 - ima - now

遅い - osoi - late,slow
早い - hayai - early,fast

昨日 - kinou - yesterday
今日 - kyou - today
明日 - asu/ashita - tomorrow

and since i don't recall listing these:
日曜日 - nichiyoubi - Sunday (sun)
月曜日 - getsuyoubi - Monday (moon)
火曜日 - kayoubi - Tuesday (fire)
水曜日 - suiyoubi - Wednesday (water)
木曜日 - mokuyoubi - Thursday (tree)
金曜日 - kinyoubi - Friday (gold)
土曜日 - doyoubi - Saturday (earth)

0 response(s):

Post a Comment