Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Obsessed with Guitar Hero

I'm officially a Guitar Hero nerd. The very one I've always disliked.
Oh well. Too late, now.

I'm stuck on the last chapter of Hard mode.
I just beat Raining Blood by Slayer today. It's the first one.
It's stupid. I won't be playing it again anytime soon.

I already skipped ahead and had beat the second and third.
they are:
Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson ...and
Number of The Beast by Iron Maiden

Cliffs of Dover is a beautiful instrumental. Even those that don't care too much for electric guitar would like it. Someday I'm gonna learn it.
Those of you looking for something entertaining, watch this nutter FC it ("full count" i.e. 100%) on expert mode here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLZeeCS0-4
It's actually neat to watch and listen to, considering it is silly guitar hero.

Right now I'm stuck on the last one...

One by Metallica.

I have... only One left in the game.
lol...
Well, sorta. Then I get to play Devil Went Down To Georgia.
It's a guitar battle. against the devil. even better, I live here in Georgia.

peace out.

Fire's on the mountain, run boys, run...
the Devil's in the house of the rising sun.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment