Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Finished And The Forgotten

I finally have ...Follow You Into The Dark by DCfC perfect!
I'm glad to have another one down.

Something happened tonight to irritate me slightly... I realized something depressing...

I've forgotten a lot of the earlier things I learned.

Eliza showed me a song of Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat tonight, Lucky.
It was pretty cool.

I used to know how to play Mraz's Prettiest Friend.
I've forgotten, and re-learning it isn't going to be easy - I had to figure it out by ear. Somewhere I wrote it down, though... Hopefully I can find out where.

Also, I used to be able to play Hey, There Delilah by Plain White T's.

I'm kinda thrown now... I feel obligated to go back... Once I do, I'll pick up something new, though. I still practice the more recent old stuff regularly, for practice's sake.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment