Sunday, January 4, 2009

One More Rewind

Hooray for Rewinds! That's what I'm going to call them from now on.
It's when I take something from the past and either toy with it first and then show it off, or merely show and tell my thoughts.
I don't always make things I like enough to show, but sometimes I like their history enough to share them anyways.
This one I considered a failure. It's not really that bad. It's an excellent "texture" - It just isn't anything by itself. I may use it for something in the future. This one is called Randomleaves, and it's a good natural texture. I think it has lots of potential as a random brush or something... I'll have to experiment. It was done entirely be Photoshop - even the colors. I did not so much as touch a brush to it.

On another note, It doesn't look as good with a white backdrop, for those of you viewing this post externally.

My next post will be a real project, for sure. Hopefully it will be a good one.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment