Friday, January 2, 2009

iknow... Too Much...

I have used iknow often, though not regularly. It suggests you use it daily. I'm beating my head against the wall over it, and it wants me to do more.

I recognize putting off serious memorization has slowed me a bit, but it's asking me to do 43 today (why 43 I don't know) instead of the usual 30!

Granted each set of 10 has only two new ones (the others are review/practice), but it's killing me!
I want to improve though...

I'm more upset that it's right... I need to work harder...
I prefer to go there during the evenings... I need to go during the day instead. That would probably make my life easier.

The new ones this time include:

赤い - akai - red ...already knew that
今日 - kyou - today ...another no-duh
...
姉 - ane - older sister, which I also already know, and
some dumb 酒/sake alcohol thing.

the good ones are:
覚える - oboeru - to learn, memorize
狭い - semai - restricted, narrow (pronounced like "semi", I notice!)
友達 - tomodachi - friend(... this one I've been waiting for.)
忘れる - wasureru - to forget (I forgot what this meant and had to look it up...lol...)
好き - suki - favorite/liked (...this adj. is used instead of "I like..."; in English we use a verb...)
建てる - tateru - to build, erect (a house or building, for example)

0 response(s):

Post a Comment