Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Japanese Resource

I have a new blog I'm using as a website for teaching/learning Japanese. I am planning on making it an excellent place full of well-sorted and organized information.

The layout is and will be nothing like a blog - far less so than this one. I hope to build it up over the next few weeks, and I'll start communicating with the rest of the 日本語+English community. I might even look into making money with Google advertising, if it goes anywhere.

It's up and active if you want to look at it...
Japanese Resource

Today at iKnow I came across these :
来年 - rainen - next year
バラ(bara) - rose
レベル(reberu) - level

Along with the usual new:
肩 - kata - shoulder
飲む - nomu - to drink (already knew this)
寝る - neru - to sleep/go to sleep
消す - kesu - to turn off/switch off
元気 - genki - healthy/energetic (common word - knew this)
負ける - makeru - to lose (a game)

Finally! I've been waiting for "to sleep" forever! I've covered "wake up", "get up", "morning", but no evening words!?! And now I have it.

今私は寝る。
I am able to sleep now.

電気を消してください。(ください/kudasai means please)
please turn the light out.


元気/Genki is used all the time...

Genki desu ka?
How are you?
(lit. are you well?)

Genki (desu).
(I'm) fine.

0 response(s):

Post a Comment