Thursday, January 22, 2009

Same Old Grind

Photoshop projects get kinda hard some times...
I get in and out of it - some days I'll do lots, other times nothing comes.

The thing that worries me is I've been rather attached to my guitar, lately.
I think I'm substituting everything else for it...

I need make sure i don't leave these things behind, as far as interest goes.

I think what I'm going to do is do artwork that's guitar-related.
I'll probably take source pics of my guitar.

I have an abstract/background piece in the works already.
Next time I might have something with my guitar - I've been thinking of doing such a thing for a while, anyways - just been to lazy to get the camera out.

This one should be great. I'm excited.
Moral of the story today:
when something you want to keep doing gets boring, give it a twist!

0 response(s):

Post a Comment